A Smart Treatment Option for Tooth Loss
Do you have any of the following dental problems…
Are your dentures constantly slipping?
Are your dentures causing pain?
Have you tried bridgework, partials, or dentures and just don’t like them?
If you have one or more missing teeth and are ready to reclaim your smile?
Millions of Americans have lost one or more teeth. Some people lose their teeth as a result of injuries or autoimmune diseases, but most people experience tooth loss because of tooth decay or gum disease.
For a long time, removable dentures and bridges that attached to other teeth were the only solutions to treating tooth loss. Most people get aggravated by the function of their bridge, partial or denture, if you are feeling the same way it’s time for you to consider the benefits of dental implants in Temecula. Give your self-confidence a boost with the natural look, feel, and function of dental implants. At Winchester Dental Group in Temecula, dental implants have given a new lease on life to thousands of patients. Enhance your appearance, improve your speech, and smile like you have never smiled before. Implants are simply replacements for natural teeth. Implants are placed in the gum and jaw and stay permanently fixed. Unlike dentures or partials, implants allow you to have comfort and function again with the look of natural teeth.But now, there is another option: dental implants.
If you want teeth that look and feel like nature intended……you need dental implants. Dental implants are used to secure artificial teeth in place. A small titanium post is attached to the jawbone, the implant takes the place of the root of the missing tooth. The biocompatible titanium is accepted by bone tissue forming a solid foundation like a natural tooth root providing a base that attaches to a single artificial, or replacement, tooth, a fixed bridge, or removable dentures. Atop the post, Dr. Arriola will place a custom-made crown that blends seamlessly with your smile. Because of the “root” on the replacement tooth, you’ll feel as if you never lost your healthy, natural teeth.Dental implants can anchor bridgework, partials, and dentures to eliminate slippage. A dental implant-supported bridge or denture does not require clasps or adhesive. You can smile, speak, and eat (even steak!) with complete confidence.
Here are some of the many benefits of dental implants in Temecula:
- They are usually composed of titanium, which is a safe and durable material. Through a natural process called osseointegration, the implant fuses with the bone, which means that it becomes a permanent part of the mouth. They are the only permanent tooth replacement option, and they can last a lifetime, if they are taken care of properly.
- Because they are permanent, many people consider them a better option than removable dentures, which, if not fitted correctly, can be uncomfortable, and even slip out of the mouth. This can cause difficulty and embarrassment when eating and speaking.
- They are designed and customized to fit in with the rest of the teeth, creating a more natural look than removable dentures. The replacement teeth will look and feel just like your own teeth.
- They can lead to better oral health. The replacement teeth do not decay or get cavities. However, it is still very important to practice good oral hygiene by brushing and flossing the replacement teeth regularly, and to schedule regular check-ups with your dentist.
- The procedure to install the implants has a very high success rate, and most people report a minimal amount of discomfort during the procedure. Local anesthesia can be used, if needed.
- Most healthy people can get the procedure. Your dentist will tell you if it is the right option for you.
- The procedure will result in a healthier mouth and a better smile. Your improved smile will give you greater confidence!